Archer tape

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 24 01:40:09 EDT 2003

Does it make sense for Fiona to mail a tape to the Proffitts and have them
make copies and distribute? It would mean crossing the ocean several times,
several different standards - sounds messy to me, but then, such are the
pursuits of true fanatics.

In any case, I would definitely like a chance to see the series too, whether
on loan or my own copy which I would gladly pay for.