Owl Service essay

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 20:31:56 EDT 2003

The essay that Charles refers to is, possibly, the one
in the Nicholls book (I've now checked it and it is
there), but this is not the essay, reference that I
recall seeing/hearing. There were references to
parallels between the story and the actual actors and
something about the actual Owl Service that was used
in the film.

Jon