Archer tape

meparks at mtholyoke.edu meparks at mtholyoke.edu
Tue Sep 23 17:30:16 EDT 2003

Oooh, I'd do many evil things to see this. . . put me on the list to
see 'Archer', please?  I think I had just added myself to it a few years ago
when the tape went missing, so here's hoping I don't jinx anything.

and. . . wow. . . I lost power for about two days after the hurricane and
whatnot, and my empty inbox certainly filled back up ;)  So I'm not entirely
clear on how this is being sent around as I've not read all the back email yet,
but i'm in for paying for whatever and so on ;)

lizzie