Archer tape

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 12:57:56 EDT 2003

<< In fact, if you could make two copies, then I could try to lend it around
while having a safe copy of my own.  >>

So long as we're bootlegging, does anyone have a computer setup that could
import the tape, convert it to the necessary format and burn it on a DVD? (In
both? all three? of the standard formats?) Final Cut Express and Adobe Premiere
could probably both handle it, although something higher-end *might* be
necessary. FCE at least is optimised for digital video, but once it is in the
computer it *is* digital.