Help wanted: arthurian novels

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 02:38:20 EDT 2003

--- Irina Rempt <irina at valdyas.org> wrote:
> On Friday 19 September 2003 10:31,
> minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
>
> > Oh, whilst we are here and Naomi Mitchison is in
> the post: how did
> > you take to *Memoirs of a Spacewoman*?
>
> I should read it again for that; it's on the shelf
> and I vaguely
> remember reading it and being slightly annoyed at
> times, but I don't
> know what the annoyance was about. It did inspire me
> to write a song
> called "Spacewoman's Lullaby", though.

I have memories of liking this book when I read it
over thirty years ago. I have a copy maybe I'll get
around to it again - but then again maybe not. My "to
read" pile has grown so large that I've recently had
to take a dozen books from the bottom and file them
away in the library to stop the pile falling over
again (and because its getting to hard to add books to
the top, even when I stand on a chair)

Jon