Help wanted: arthurian novels

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sun Sep 21 11:04:59 EDT 2003

On Sunday 21 September 2003 16:39, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
> Gili pointed out:
> >There is a Naomi Campbell too, for what it's worth. She's a
> > supermodel, not an author, but her name gets thrown around and that
> > could have put you off...
>
> So there is!  I'd forgotten she existed,

I wish people around us would forget she existed, so they'd stop asking
whether our eldest daughter was called after her. We see so little
media that we didn't even know Naomi Campbell was famous, and the name
was popular, when we picked it from the Old Testament. If we had known,
we'd probably have called her Esther.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/          Latest: 11-May-2003