Help wanted: arthurian novels

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Sep 19 03:11:27 EDT 2003

> Parke Godwin has written a trilogy, two books of which
> are Arthurian, and essentially non-fantasy (iirc)
> "Firelord" and "Beloved Exile" the latter is a "what
> happened after" book about Guinevere. There other book
> in the trilogy is about St Patrick and called "The
> last rainbow". He has also edited a collection called
> "invitation to Camelot".

Thank you, Jon! This was the series I was trying to remember. I would
still call them fantasy, but I loved Beloved Exile.

Parke Godwin also wrote 2 books about Robin Hood, I've only read the 2nd,
which was way too darkly realistic for me. (I'm a wimp and prefer _The
Outlaws of Sherwood_)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
 "in verbis et in herbis, et in lapidibus sunt virtutes"
(In words, and in plants, and in stones, there is power.)