Help wanted: arthurian novels

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 18 20:43:11 EDT 2003

Jon has sent a large and enticing list which in the interests of space I
have omitted, but I seem to have missed seeing T.H. White's books (quartet?)
beginning with the wonderful 'The sword in the Stone.'
Another one that springs belatedly to mind (it's Friday) is 'Pendragon'
(1979) by Catherine Christian. Our National Library Database (NZ) also lists
by her: 'The Sword and the Flame' (1978) but I don't know if this is the
same book under an alternative title, or a separate book.
Regards
Elizabeth.