Howl pics

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 17:06:03 EDT 2003

Both DVDs and videos purchased in the US may not play
on Australian machines. With DVDs you need a machine
that can play discs from all regions (mine can't but
my daughter's can and I've never bothered to find out
if the one on my computer can) while with videos you
need a machine with NTSC (or whatever its called)
playback (which many recent machines have), if
purchsed from Amazon UK (or Germany) videos should be
OK as all three countries use PAL.

Jon