Help wanted: arthurian novels

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu Sep 18 16:47:58 EDT 2003

On Thursday 18 September 2003 22:38, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> If you want a seriously different retelling of T&I, there's a book
> called *The Dark Twin*, but I can't find my copy and can't remember
> the author's name.  I *think* it's (?Naomi??) Campbell but am by no
> means certain -- someone on the list is sure to know!

Marion Campbell; Naomi Mitchison wrote the foreword for a 1998 edition.
It's one of the 25 books I'd keep if I could only keep 25 books.

And another unexpected Arthurian story, that's next to it on my shelf:
_Excalibur_ by Sanders Anne Laubenthal, set (mostly) in modern-day
Mobile, Alabama.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/          Latest: 11-May-2003