Help wanted: arthurian novels

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Thu Sep 18 08:38:15 EDT 2003

As mentioned before I'd recommend the retelling triology by Gillian
Bradshaw, Hawk of May, Kingdom of Summer and In Winter's Shadow.

But I'd also warn you: they get progressivly darker and more depressing - I
really really cried when I read the last one, I am not even sure if I managed
to finnish it.

But the first one used to be one of my favorite books for a long time - a
long with ObDWJ Power of Three, which had a similar "flavour" to me. (Maybe I
should reread Hakw of May once again - but I must confess that I read so many
Arthurian Novels that I still think I need som more years of break.

Bettina

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net