Judith Ridge's website and DWJ interview

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Sep 17 15:51:03 EDT 2003

Charlie pointed us to...

> Anyone interested in Australian books might want to check out Judith
Ridge's
> new website, loosely modelled on the UK ACHUKA one we've mentioned here
> before. It's only just up, so some of the links are still under
> construction, but you can find it at: http://www.misrule.com.au/index.html

That is one of the most eye-hurty websites I think I've ever seen!  What on
*earth* possessed the designer to make the background big blocks of white or
yellow?!  (Or did my computer just do something very strange to it?)

The DWJ interview was worth the eyestrain, though.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"[My rule] for keeping my temper in order, is never to leave it too long
with another person."
- Horace Walpole