Howl pics

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Sep 17 05:27:37 EDT 2003

>Minnow said:
>...are you saying that Sophie *is* depicted as being 35,
>or that you fear she *will* be when she is meant to be "old"?

Sorry if that was unclear. I meant it half in tongue in cheek. Howl and
Sophie are a lot younger than I expected, that's all, and I wonder if that
will affect the age Sophie becomes, if she is still going to try and blacken
Howl's name as his mother. Ie the Howl in the picture is so young they might
go for grandmother instead.

But then again, I do not have much experience with anime.

>*Princess Mononake* has woods in it depicted in so breathtakingly lovely a
>way that I was fair disappointed by the woods in *Fellowship of the Ring*,
>by comparison.  So I am hopeful.

My word, you have just inspired me to seek this movie out. Thanks for the
tip.
(my own lothlorien quibbles notwithstanding).

Aimee.