Mister Monday

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 04:15:34 EDT 2003

Ros:

  >I have the feeling that someone else has already spoken about this, but as I can't remember exactly >you'll have to forgive the repetition.

  Within reason! This message came through six or seven times to my mailbox, as did Kylie's reply (and even now I suspect this one is busy replicating itself in the moist bowels of Deborah's list software). Or am I alone?

  The UK edition doesn't come out till January, but I'm looking forward to reading it and will watch out for US/UK/Ozisms. Just checked out the cover of the Scholastic edition on Amazon though - and doesn't it look like Harry Potter standing on top of a Golden Compass!

  Charlie