Meet-up

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Sep 11 16:06:02 EDT 2003

Thanks to everyone for sharing photos and experiences so generously!
Each and every picture was examined and enjoyed.

On another topic, I didn't find myself at all empowered by turning
out to be Gandalf, along with many others, but Becca got this
splendid battle cry for me, and I'm sure that'll do the trick.  :-)

Prowling over the icy wasteland, brandishing a burning branch, cometh
Hallie! And she gives a low roar:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I bring annihilation and cheap beer!"

She got it at http://bdmonkeys.net~chaz/battle.php

She did say that a few of them were very rude, so due warning has been given.

Hallie.