About a bit more than photos...

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Sep 8 22:57:14 EDT 2003

Thankyou Charles and Gili!
Wonderful photos, and thankyou for your commentaries on the day, it was good
to imagine myself into the picture! :)
One of these years I shall make it! I shall have to time my globe trotting
to when the meet is held.

In other news, I read The Merlin Conspiracy the other day/night/day (stayed
up till 2:30am) - AT LAST... brilliant! I loved it! Have not come down from
it some days later. Guess I was due for another hit of DWJ.
[Minor spoiler warning at the end where I shall describe my favourite
parts.]

I want to know if it is just my overactive imagination, or if I attract
actual DWJisms/look alikes. My tutor for Icelandic and Medieval lit this
semester is a 'fabulous Nordic type'. Gee wiz. Anyway.

Is anyone else looking forward to the upcoming peter pan movie? Looks great,
made in Australia and staring what's-his-name Lucius Malfoy as Hook. Also to
pirates of the carribean, though some of us may have seen it already... :)

Spoiler!
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
I loved the welsh grandfather(!) and the idea of flower magic, and nick and
that powerful 'R' guy whose name I've forgotten and his house, and the
faerie things and the king arther stuff and the end in general and...
!!!
:)
Life is good.
Aimee.