Another quiz

Belben, Philip (Dist) Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 04:44:03 EDT 2003

Lizzie wrote:

> The first five times I did this, I got Gandalf.  Then I changed my
residence
> from 'A desolate place of pain and loss' to 'Many places' and became
Frodo.
> Much as I like Elijah Wood, I'm going back to the desolate pain and
loss now ;)

I put "A desolate place of pain and loss" too, and got Gollum!  Probably
because I said I'd lose the Ring and spend ages searching for it...

Thanks, Hallie, for posting this!

Philip.

prohibited.

Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipienti
 s responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the

Registered address:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.