Spelling with a c or a s

Laurie Puszczewicz lpuszcze at indiana.edu
Sun Sep 7 13:02:30 EDT 2003

Robyn wrote:
This is exactly the point. I would argue, that there is a clear difference
in meaning between the Star Trek classic "to boldly go" and the more
'correct' "to go boldly".

Would anyone be willing to share what they see as the difference here? I
know what I have been thinking, but I'd like to know if others see the
difference the same way.  One of the things I really like about this list
are the langauge discussions: entertainment as well as enlightenment!

Laurie