Photos of the DWJ meeting

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 07:03:56 EDT 2003

Dear All

I've now posted a selection of photos from yesterday's get-together in
Bristol on my website, so if you were there and you want a souvenir feel
free to download, and if you weren't and you're curious about putting names
to faces, etc, ditto.

I tried to get a record of everyone who was there (except me, of course...)
but not all the photos were up to my usual high standard - hem - so if you
can't find yourself let me know and I'll see if I can dig out one of you
amongst the ones I haven't posted. Also, please tell me if I got any of the
names wrong!

You can get them by going to http://mysite.freeserve.com/charlesbutler and
clicking on the 'People to meet' link, then look under the 'Listserves I
like' bit.

Charlie

"Run mad as often as you chuse, but do not faint!"