Garth Nix

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 21:45:04 EDT 2003

I just picked up a copy of this too in an Australian
(Allen & Unwin from memory) edition, I haven't read it
yet (my daughter grabbed it when I brought it home -
she said it was good). I'll have to see if I can spot
any Americanisms. It was nice a cheap, at
$11.something less than half the price of Sabriel et
al. The first I knew of the book was a review (rave)
in the Galaxy Bookshop Newsletter (Sydney SF bookshop)
a couple of weeks ago, then a bookseller at school on
Wednesday had it.

Harry Potter is 11 in the first book

Jon Noble