DWJmeet

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Tue Sep 2 08:50:59 EDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 01:35:41PM +0100, A J Liddle wrote:
>Sorry guys but I keep sending messages to the DWJmeet list and not receiving
>them back myself or getting any reply. Can anyone let me know if they are
>getting through or if this one gets through to the main list? Just a 2 word
>reply to the affirmative would do!

Your mail got through to the main list, but no mail directly from you
has arrived at any of the firedrake.org mail servers in the last week.

All the list mail has been delivered to you at the server
smtp.ntlworld.com, which has been accepting it promptly.

Feel free to get in touch with me directly.

Roger