Try this for fun

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 14:43:52 EST 2003

When I tried something I'd written it guessed male,
but when I tried part of my wife's Masters Thesis and
part of her PhD proposal it guessed male for both of
them too (but never said she was a butch chick.)
Maybe it works on the principle that 80% of the people
who do it are male and just says male every time :)

Jon