Try this for fun

jackie e stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Thu Oct 30 11:50:37 EST 2003

Boy, it bombed on me, too--called me a butch chick two or three times.
It was the furthest off when I was writing about child-rearing, for
goodness sake!  Never once got my gender right.  But the way that it
determines gender by looking at words like "with" "about" and "above"
looks fairly suspect anyway.

"Jack" Stallcup