The Japanese have found us?

Kale lskale at metaplaxia.net
Thu Oct 30 03:25:03 EST 2003

At 03:06 PM 10/29/2003 -0500, Kyra wrote:
>I was just doing a random vanity search on Google and came across this
>webpage:
>
>a.hatena.ne.jp/ericchant/
>
>Anyone have any idea what it is?  Clearly it must be DWJ related in some
>way or other. . . .

I think they're just a list of bookmarks that the webmaster likes; some script
or service keeps track of which sites have been updated recently.  It's
part of
a website by Midori, who appears to be an avid reader.  There's a booklog and
a list of reviews.

Here's a list of books she likes:

memorize.ne.jp/diary/81/35559/index.html

Ah, here's the main site.  With DWJ section :)

catchant.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index.html

Oh, how neat, a list of books that Polly read in Fire and Hemlock:

catchant.hp.infoseek.co.jp/fireandhemlock2.htm

Kale