Delurk to celebrate

Gill Othen gill at othen.fslife.co.uk
Sun Oct 26 09:55:27 EST 2003

Minnow writes:

>>DWJ has just finished the last chapter of the first draft of the new
book.<<

Now that is worth delurking to celebrate!

Somehow, after I hobbled home from Bristol, things got incredibly
complicated, and I went four weeks without even turning Outlook Express on.
(My other e-mail comes via OzWin, a text-only thing). So then I felt
embarrassed, the way you do....

My foot came up in fabulous colours, which migrated from place to place for
about three and a half weeks. There's still a small bump at the point where
I think I must have hit the step. Perhaps a cracked bone. Thanks to
everyone, especially Minnow, who helped me on the day. Diana was so
incredibly kind at my bungled flying attempt!

Since we have to wait for Diana's next (but drooling in anticipation), has
anyone come across Jenny Nimmo's "Charlie Bone" books? What do you think
ofthem? Not up to the Snow Spider books, IMO, though aimed at a younger
audience.

Gill