another test

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:25:40 EDT 2003

Sally wrote:

>Is it sadder to be a total geek, or to be disappointed that you're *not*
>one?
>
>Sallyo.
>
> > A very disappointing score - but I don't really watch TV and I never was
> > a Trekkie, so that brought me down.
> >
> > ANita

Do not ask if the glass is half empty or half full, but whether the glass is
the right size for the amount of water in it!   ;)

Thanks Jon, I can't wait to see how my dad scores on this, and my husband
writes he hotly resents some of these questions.  And you know, we had a
houseguest last month who came to us fresh from winning a gaming tournament?
  You've made my day and no doubt that of many others.

Elise
26.0355% geek