another test

hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 06:46:43 EDT 2003

A mere 11 point something - most disappointing. The fact that I didn't memorize the bit after the decimal point says it all, really...
Charlie

Message date : Oct 23 2003, 07:59 AM
To : dwj at suberic.net
Copy to :
Subject : Re: another test
On Thursday 23 October 2003 03:12, Jon Noble wrote:

> Jon, who is a Major Geek (but that's not all that far
> up the scale - only 38.06706% a geek)

42.80079% - Major Geek. Mostly because of all the roleplaying, I
suppose. I didn't check *any* of the 'I watch...' boxes.

Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin. http://www.valdyas.org/irina/
http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/ Latest: 11-May-2003