Suggestions for a text

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Oct 21 09:50:28 EDT 2003

I was going to suggest any of MM's teen books. The Catalogue of the
Universe, The Changeover, Alchemy (fairly recent). I haven't reread The
Changeover since I read Alchemy, but I think they're very similar.

Depending on their reading level etc, some of her novels for younger
children are lots of fun. "The Birthday Burglar", "The Very Wicked
Headmistress", "The Blood and Thunder adventures on Hurricane Peak" or
"The Greatest Show Off Earth" could be interesting. "The Birthday
Burglar" is lots of fun to read aloud - 'B's abound!

Anita Graham
(I'm getting all the messages from this list twice. Is anyone else?)