Tough Guide

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Oct 20 09:36:18 EDT 2003

> On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 09:27:21AM -0400, jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:
> >My first reaction to reading the review was to postulate an alternate
> >history where someone goes back in time and shoots Anne Rice. :)
>
> Makers of black dye and cheap silver jewellery go bankrupt, and when the
> werewolves rise up there's not enough silver in the hands of the
> population to prevent them from overrunning the world?

Then again, suppose someone revived the Byronic style... ok, pimple-faced
skinny teen boys in 19th century cutaways isn't that great, but if you
want creepiness at least Byron was colorful.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Our whole American way of life is a great war of ideas, and librarians
are the arms dealers selling weapons to both sides." --James Quinn