Hello?

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Oct 20 09:19:50 EDT 2003

Yes. Enjoyed both.

> Any opinions?

No ;)
That is, when I read your post I though, oh, yes, I suppose so; but it
hadn't occurred to me on my own. The feel of the books, the sub-plots and
the.. mechanics, I suppose... of the plots, the things that happen to cause
the plots to move forwards, are very different.
I guess this is one of those things about readers noticing different aspects
of a book- plots only come to my conscious attention if they're really
clunky.
Jennifer