Mister Monday(jumpers)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Oct 10 17:04:31 EDT 2003

> I know about electric-circuit jumpers, but what else can the word mean? Does
> it really mean different things in different countries, or is it just sometimes
> replaced with the (rather icky) term "sweater".

Yup. In America, a piece of clothing called a 'jumper' is a sleeveless
overdress (for females) worn over a shirt, or toddler/babies 'jumpsuit' or
'romper'. It's very odd.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Somedays the struggle just gets tired..." -- Renee Senolges

To unsubscribe, email dwj-request at suberic.net with the body "unsubscribe".
Visit the archives at http://suberic.net/dwj/list/

More information about the Dwj mailing list