Someone to play Chestomanci

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Oct 10 03:40:46 EDT 2003

Yes, it's me again.
But just with a note: I have revised my opinion of Richard E. Grant. I now
think he would be supremely suited to the part of Chrestomanci. I believe I
cast him before as an older version of Howl, (which he still could do). But
I looked at the Scarlet Pimpernel again (and the new series), at those
fabulous coats, the bearing and attitude. And I am now convinced that
Chrestomanci is the part for him. Anyone else agree?
Until casting opens again,
Aimee.
PS did anyone else see the new Pimpernel and object to (mild spoiler)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the casual dismissal of Mageurite, and the immediate intro of new love
interest? Bah! And where was Andrew, if you please? Not to mention the sad
absence of Chauvelin....