Ansible Oct 03

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 20:11:32 EDT 2003

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. The
latest Ansible mentions Dwj having her photograph
taken at Edinburgh on the stairs to the toilet.
She mentioned this at the Bristol meeting with
reference to its being the gents and bemused men
filing past while she posed.

http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/SF-Archives/Ansible/a195.html

Under randomfandom our own MInnow is to be found
being amusing about her thrombosis. I hope that's
getting better Minnow. I wish I could be funny
about being ill. When I broke my leg a few years
ago it came with a free sense of humour bypass
and a bucket of sulks, "That's not funny" I would
growl if anyone dared to play about on my
crutches. "I'm not watching you."

=====
Ven