Shameless displacement activity (was pronouncing Neil Gaiman)

Belben, Philip ( Generation ) Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 11:12:02 EST 2003

> A wide-eyed Odysseus
> Lost among wild isles,
> I dial for help:
> Been driving round for miles.

> A wile-dyed Odysseus -
> I find the place and park my car.
> This Asda is my Ithaca:
> Where the wide aisles are.

LOL!

A while, died Odysseus.
(I'll dry my eyes anon)
Why dial to farthest Ithaca?
Aye! The wild-eyed one is gone.

Philip.

PS Did you really mean "wile-dyed"?  I'd love to have got "dye" in
there, but I fear you meant "wild-eyed".

by those to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact us, delete the message from your computer and destroy any copies. Any distribution or copying without our prior permission is
Prohibited.

Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the

Registered addresses:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.