Off Topic

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Sat Nov 22 10:37:12 EST 2003

Sallyo:
> No, but it takes genius to know where to find esoteric info. You found
him,
> who had it, and I found you on the list and my sister found me and I found
> you and you found him who had it.
>
> I rest my case.
>
> We are *all* genius+.

Doesn't somebody on this list have a sig. to the effect that there are two
kinds of intelligence - the kind that knows things itself and the kind that
knows where to look to find out?. I'm sure I noticed it recently, because
I've just been rereading *The Prince* and Machiavelli says something very
similar (quite a recommendation). Course, on this list and elsewhere both
kinds of intelligence have been known to coexist happily inside the same
crania.

Charlie