Changeover - Signed copy on Ebay

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Fri Nov 21 13:52:44 EST 2003

On Friday 21 November 2003 19:38, Fiona wrote:
> Due to dire financial straits (plumbing disasters worthy of DWJ!),
> I'm forced to reluctantly part with my signed copy of Changeover

Ooh, I wish I had the money. If only your plumbing disaster had happened
in January or early February, then I could have asked my father to buy
it for my birthday.

> if anyone would like to help lessen the damage done to
> my bank balance by grasping plumbers!!

And I read that as "let's grasp a plumber each to help lessen the damage
done"!

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/          Latest: 18-Nov-2003