Pratchett

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Nov 18 12:51:55 EST 2003

> > Of course I have.  I'm a helpless addict.  I live in the USofA and
> > get all my Pratchetts shipped from England so they'll be pure.
>
> Not only pure, but with covers that aren't ugly masterworks of mediocrity.

*grin* I don't bother with 'pure'. After all, 'pure' Douglas Adams doesn't
have the whole thing about the award for the gratiutous use of the word
Belgium in a serious screenplay. :)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including
yourself. That's what sin is." -- Terry Pratchett, _Carpe Jugulum_