Pratchett

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Nov 18 12:50:58 EST 2003

> I've been rereading some of the earlier books and it's
> almost impossible to believe how many allusions/jokes
> he can work into a small space when he's of a mind to.

_The Source of Magic_ was actually pretty foul, in my opinion... he really
only got going several books later. On the other hand, my favorites are
_Witches Abroad_, _Lords and Ladies_, and _Fifth Elephant_, so you really
know where _I_ stand...

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including
yourself. That's what sin is." -- Terry Pratchett, _Carpe Jugulum_