pronouncing Neil Gaiman

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Nov 13 07:49:50 EST 2003

You know, if we were having this conversation in IPA characters, it would
be less confusing!  In the IPA /ai/ (well, actually /a small-capital-i/,
but I can't make a /small-capital-i/ in this e-mail program) is pronounced
like "aisle," and the sound of gAIman is written /ei/ (again, actually /e
small-capital-i/.

		---Kyra (with a few remnants of linguistics geek)

---
"Inspirations have I none - just to touch the flaming dove."
				---David Bowie, "Soul Love"