DWJ's Changeover

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Nov 12 16:31:14 EST 2003

Sallyo wondered...

> Do any of you have name-doubles out there?

Not that I know of.  There are no other Dorian E. Grays out there that I've
seen, though as Dorian Gray without the E., there are many sites dedicated
to both my literary namesake and some heavy metal band.  And there are no
other Grainne Duncans out there either.

The best I can come up with is a novel I wrote in which the main character
and her friend were called Kate and Allie; several of my critters informed
me that "Kate and Allie" was the name of an 80s sitcom (which I hadn't
known), and Allie rapidly became Ash. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"[My rule] for keeping my temper in order, is never to leave it too long
with another person."
- Horace Walpole