Pooh! (was Re: Re: Witch week)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Nov 12 16:25:10 EST 2003

Kyla said...

> I do, however, like reading aloud (and always wanted to be called on to
> read out loud in school. I'm not at all a skilled actress, but I'm quite
> good at doing cold readings), and three summers ago I read _Emma_ to my
> mother.

Ooh!  I forgot!  The summer I was 13, my mother and I read "Pride and
Prejudice" aloud, chapter about, to each other.  This was her way of making
sure I understood and enjoyed the book before I had to get through school
English classes with it.  It worked, too.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"[My rule] for keeping my temper in order, is never to leave it too long
with another person."
- Horace Walpole