Dennises

hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 08:32:35 EST 2003

On the two Dennis the Menaces (or should that be Dennises the Menace?), I heard they were invented independently in the USA and Scotland at around the same time, and that the two inventors, instead of suing each other into bankruptcy as would no doubt have happened in our own more enlightened times, agreed a policy of live and let live, and that each would stick to his menacing his own continent.
Having said which, the film of the US Dennis did come over here a few years ago. It sucked.
Charlie

Message date : Nov 12 2003, 01:11 PM