Reading dwj aloud

EstairM at aol.com EstairM at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 08:09:09 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/11/03 6:04:30 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> What's the oldest reading-level book people have had read aloud?  Any
> DWJ?  Some of the storiews in Warlock at the Wheel would be hysterical
> read-alouds... But I doubt that's where her strength lies.

I've read Magicians of Caprona, Dogsbody, Archer's Goon and most of Power of
Three aloud to some of my older kids.  (The 'most' of Power of Three is
because they couldn't stand waiting for me to finish it and took it away and read it
to themselves.)

Esther M in Israel