Witch week

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 05:27:51 EST 2003

> >Hexwood is a metaphor for knowing yourself
> >Spellcoats is a metaphor for accepting puberty...
>
> Spellcoats is clearly a metaphor for the power of "women's work".

Actually, I was wrong about puberty, it's clearly a metaphor for change in general- I mean, all those statues, that's being frozen in one state, right, so then you, like, have to accept change and break free and regain your personal power, right?
Or perhaps it isn't a metaphor at all, it's an allegory, about War being Hell...
Jennifer