Gaiman's "Endless Nights"

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Tue Nov 11 19:15:24 EST 2003

On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 06:02  PM, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> Sarah wrote:
>
> Speaking of reading books to people: Neil Gaiman was doing a signing in
> Bristol this evening, and he says he reads to his daughter Maddy (she
> must
> now be ten, I think) every night he's at home, and much of what he
> reads to
> her is DWJ's work.  He handed DWJ the newish *Sandman* collection over
> tea
> and told her that she was certain to know that one of them had been
> written
> while he was reading *Dogsbody* to Maddy, so he thought he'd tell her
> first!

Oh! That makes such perfect sense! hee hee. (I'm assuming it's the
first one with all the personified stars).

I love that these two love each other's work so much. It makes my
enjoyment of both of them that much greater!

widdy

If you can get people to ask the wrong questions, they'll never find
the right answers.
Thomas Pynchon

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net