Tenure-Track Position: Adolescent Literature

Jennifer Forsyth jennforsyth at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 14:59:14 EST 2003

At least two of us (Jackie and I) will be in San Diego for the MLA
convention Dec. 27-30 (where the job interviews for the position below
and many, many others will be held). Anybody else planning on being
there then? Anybody live in San Diego? It would be fun to meet more DWJers!

Jennifer Forsyth (a.k.a. "the other Jennifer)