DWJ Tortures Kittens (was Re: Disturbing news story)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Nov 11 13:13:05 EST 2003

minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> Jon mentioned a case in which a teacher was found guilty of rape after a
> thirty year lapse of memory on the part of his victim(s).

I have to ask -- don't any of you have a statute of limitations?
One of the things that has added so much excitement to the scandal
in the USofA about priests in the Catholic church who were
sexual predators is that many of the reported incidents were
outside of the statute of limitations.

I think that many jurisdictions are considering changes when
it comes to sexual crimes against children, but I don't think many
have been made .... Well, I'm not sure.  Correct me if I'm wrong.