DWJ Tortures Violins!

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Tue Nov 11 08:05:53 EST 2003

Sallyo is definitely lightening the tone.  I think.

(DWJ played the cello, not the violin, so the header is still wrong.)

>> >What abaht Fiddle then, eh? What abaht he?
>> that wos that Gwendoline that wos.
>> I fort Fiddle liked to be a cat, same as like wot Frogmorton does.
>
>Arrrr, but  'oo invited that Gwendylion into story, eh? Oo, now? And what
>Fiddle like ain't got nowt to do wiv what Fiddle ought to 'ave.

She wunt invited, she wos a bleedin' squatter!

'Ere, 'ave you ever tried tellin' a cat wot 'ee orter 'ave?  Thass brave,
gell.  Stoopid but dead brave...

Any'ow, 'e wos a viledin wen 'e wunt a cat, wunnee?  So 'ee wunt a cat wen
'ee wos dun wrong.

Minnow