Pooh! (was Re: Re: Witch week)

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 11 01:06:56 EST 2003

>What's the oldest reading-level book people have had read aloud?  Any
>DWJ?  Some of the storiews in Warlock at the Wheel would be hysterical
>read-alouds... But I doubt that's where her strength lies.

I read Magicians of Caprona to my brother because he wouldn't read it
himself. He is now pretty much a DWJ fan, and as an animation fan, he is
looking forward to Howl.

I have a friend who makes her husband read Lord of the Rings aloud to her
periodically. He's a barrister with a nice reading aloud voice.

Robyn