Pooh! (was Re: Re: Witch week)

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Mon Nov 10 23:46:41 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:
|Hm... did you read it to yourself, or have it read to you?
|I think having it read to may have made a difference, as I felt adoring of
|A.A. Milne simply becuase of the writing.

Read to me, definitely.  My father does a marvelous King John, though
I'm partial to The King (who asked The Queen, who asked The Dairymaid,
who asked The Alderney...).

What's the oldest reading-level book people have had read aloud?  Any
DWJ?  Some of the storiews in Warlock at the Wheel would be hysterical
read-alouds... But I doubt that's where her strength lies.

-deborah
--
Me: Should we install Microsoft products or Applixware?
Magic 8 Ball: Outlook not good.